6.04.2011

its because of my crafty pantyhose.



im OBSESSED.
its my happy place.
whenever im the least bit moody..
MITCH knows exactly what to say..
"hey hill, goodwill?"
{BIG smile}
duh.
i find some rocking stuff here. like this beauty.
[$60]
my other guilty pleasure is the Antique Marketplace.
i just go there to oooo and ahhhh at all the neat stuff.
usually i dont leave without buying SOMETHING.


how cool is this they even give you a new identity.
[R2D2]


ive been there so many times i have had many different identities...
including
{peter pan, peanuts, peony, tinkerbell, R2D2, cinderella, aurora}
[thats all i can remember]

if you need a happy place i recommend these.
thats all.



4 comments:

  1. You and my mom need to be BFF's. Good Will in Palmyra is her joy of all joys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been Peony three times! What's up wit dat? Next time I'm picking my own name out at the front desk...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take me there Hill! <3 haley

    ReplyDelete
  4. MORE PLEASE! I'm stoked to read your blog.

    ReplyDelete