7.20.2011

its because they're the 3 best friends that anybody could have.

this week this cute puppy nellie has been staying with us.
she is a mini aussie and the sweetest ever.
she is my parents dog, so according to my mom, she's my little "sister"
they're the 3 best friends that anyone could have.  love.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so. MITCH loves inventing things.
 he always is trying to come up with new & great things.

yawn.

there has been one that has been pretty sweet..
{the longboard [yes the one he almost died on]}
well.
we went to pei wei tonight
& in his fortune cookie it said this:
hmmpff maybe i should be more supportive.
but truth is, he is very creative & smart and i KNOW this will come true.

 whelp. i'll leave you with this lovely gem.
{no effects were used in this picture. all natural.}

4 comments:

  1. That is the most specific fortune I've ever seen. definitely legit. Also, what is the fortune laying on in the picture. I'm hoping someones forehead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh your ugly faces are SO HILARIOUS!! i love that you are posting them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please tell me that Mitchell is wearing pants in those pictures...?

    P.S. This is Alayna. Blogger won't let me post.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah. 1st. Cute dogs. 2nd you're ugly faces make me laugh. miss you.

    ReplyDelete